Monday, March 21, 2011

What now?

I'm getting that 'stuck' feeling again. I have this compelling urge to go somewhere else - DO something else - BE someone else - and I don't feel that I have the resources available to me now. Fortunately, appearances can be, and often are, deceiving. I'm doing my best to remain open to the Universe to provide me with guidance and wherewithal to get me to where I'm supposed to be, do what I'm supposed to do with whom I'm supposed to do it. (I could phrase that better, but I'm not gonna...:D)

I'm just putting it out there - I'm almost ready for the Next Big Thing in my life. There are a few things left to clear up here, but once that's done I feel the need to move on. The small town I'm in just isn't cutting it for me.

If anyone out there has any suggestions, reply to this post or email me at:
krysto4g@gmail.com

Yours in 'un-stuck-ness' - Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment